Art Sheffield is looking for people to join the Art Sheffield 2016 Festival volunteering team!
This is a great project for anyone who is interested in gaining experience in running an exhibition from the setup stages right through public opening; learning practical and organisational skills whilst meeting artists and curators from across the world.
We will be working with the volunteer team from Monday 4 April until Friday 13 May across all areas of the festival including:
- Supporting artists and technical teams in installing artwork
- Helping Festival Staff at the festival launch night on Fri 15 April
- Acting as technical support during live events
- Supporting the Festival Producers prepare the event
- Assisting at events, workshops and talks
- Meeting and greeting guests and VIPs
- Documenting the launch and special events
- Opening, closing and supervising exhibition spaces
- Switching installations on/off
- Marketing and Social Media
Volunteers will attend an initial meeting to hear more about the project as well as a special volunteers’ event during the installation week with the Artistic Director to hear more about the festival themes.
For more information please get in touch with us at email@example.com
To keep up to date with new opportunities, please join our mailing list and follow us on Twitter and Facebook.